No need to sit for hours cross legged on the floor!! Discover quick and effective ways to enhance your mental, emotional and physical health through meditation and mindful living. This intimate four hour workshop is presented by Ruth Oliver certified Integrative Restoration® meditation teacher.
Next workshop date coming soon
Contact Ruth if you would like to express your interest
Includes written material and four audio meditation recordings for your use at home
Refreshments will be served
This workshop is for you if:
- Your mind is constantly busy and you’d like to feel more relaxed and in control.
- You’ve heard meditation is good for you and you want to know why.
- You have trouble sleeping and feel anxious at times and you want to know how mindfulness can help you in your life.
- Life is busy and you can’t spend an hour each morning meditating.
- You’d like skills to help you be more productive and feel more composed, calm and happy!
- You’ve tried to meditate and find it frustrating.
- You want to learn a technique that will suit you and is easy to implement.
Find out what attendees think of the WWHM workshop
You’ll take home from this workshop—
- An understanding of the positive, powerful effect meditation has on the brain and why scientists are now endorsing what ancient philosophies have been encouraging for centuries — to live mindfully.
- Not just a feel good workshop, you will take home practical, simple and profound techniques that will positively enhance all areas of your health and life.
- You’ll understand why your mind is a ‘muscle’ worth exercising and how to realistically apply mindfulness to your life!
- You’ll realise the underlying peace that is available to you even amidst the most challenging circumstances of life.