No need to sit for hours cross legged on the floor!! Discover quick and effective ways to enhance your mental, emotional and physical health through meditation and mindful living. This intimate afternoon workshop is presented by Ruth Oliver a certified Integrative Restoration® meditation teacher.
Saturday afternoon workshop
When 11 May – 12pm – 5pm
Where Studio Six, 6 Eleanor St. Ashburton
Tuition $247 Early Bird when you book before 8 April
Regular Tuition $297
book now places are limited to 10 people
Includes Comprehensive instruction manual and four audio meditation recordings for your use at home
Refreshments will be served
This workshop is for you if:
- Your mind and life is busy and you’d like to feel more relaxed, calm and in control.
- You’ve heard meditation is good for you and you want to know why.
- You feel anxious or upset at times and don’t know why.
- You want the benefits of meditation but can’t spend an hour each morning meditating.
- You have trouble sleeping and wake at 4am with a busy mind.
- You’d like skills to help you concentrate and be more productive.
- You’ve tried to meditate and find it frustrating.
- You want to learn a technique that is easy to implement and will help you chill out and enjoy life more.
Find out what attendees think of the WWHM workshop
You’ll take home from this workshop—
- An understanding of the positive, powerful effect meditation has on the brain and why scientists are now endorsing what ancient philosophies have been encouraging for centuries — to live mindfully.
- Not just a feel good workshop, you will take home practical, simple and profound techniques that will positively enhance all areas of your health and life.
- You’ll understand why your mind is a ‘muscle’ worth exercising and how to realistically apply mindfulness to your life!
- You’ll realise the underlying peace that is available to you even amidst the most challenging circumstances of life and learn to tune into this peace more readily.