No need to sit for hours cross-legged on the floor!! Discover quick and effective ways to enhance your mental, emotional and physical health through meditation and mindful living. This intimate afternoon workshop is presented by Ruth Oliver a certified Integrative Restoration® meditation teacher.
From this five hour workshop, I have enough information and skills to take away that will benefit me for years. Josh Fox
This workshop is for you if:
- You’d like strategies to deal with the events in your life that make you feel worried, upset, or anxious
- You want to feel more confident and boost your self-esteem
- You’ve tried to meditate and find it frustrating
- You want to stop losing your temper with the kids
- You have trouble sleeping or wake up at 4 am with a busy mind and would like to know how to alleviate this
- You’d like to be able to relax and enjoy life more
- You want to ensure you’re proactively supporting your health, wellbeing, mental capacity and memory
- You want to learn some meditation techniques that are simple, valuable and easy to implement in your life
- You have a busy life and a busy mind and you’d like to feel less frenetic and more calm and controlled
- You’d like skills to help you concentrate and be more productive
- You’re dealing with pain or illness
2020 workshop already booking up – don’t miss out!
Saturday afternoon workshop
When: 7 March 2020 – 12pm – 5pm
Where: Studio Six, 6 Eleanor St. Ashburton
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $247 when you book before 29 February
Book now this is a personal workshop and places are limited to 10 people
You will go home with: A comprehensive instruction manual, a personalised daily meditation plan, and audio meditation recordings to use at home
Refreshments will be served
This workshop was fantastic. I understand different meditative methods and how these can be intertwined into everyday life with practice. James Gormanns
Find out what attendees think of the WWHM workshop
You’ll take home from this workshop—
- An understanding of the positive, powerful effect meditation has on the brain and why scientists are now endorsing what ancient philosophies have been encouraging for centuries — to live mindfully.
- Not just a feel-good workshop, you will take home practical, simple and profound techniques that will positively enhance all areas of your health and life.
- You’ll understand why your mind is a ‘muscle’ worth exercising and how to realistically bring meditation into your life!
- You’ll realise the underlying peace that is available to you even amidst the most challenging circumstances of life and learn to tune into this peace more readily.
I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to incorporate meditation into my daily routine. It had always seemed like it would be difficult and time-consuming but in fact, I can start tomorrow and get benefit from small, simple things. It’s exciting! Jodi Ross