In house workshops and courses addressing the mental and emotional health of you and your staff
Imagine having a work environment where each team member has the skills necessary to manage stress, overwhelm and burnout, and techniques to hand that ensure they feel resilient and capable even during challenging times.
I combine my knowledge and experience as a meditation teacher, self esteem coach and well-being consultant to ensure that you and your team will have a tool box of techniques and practical skills that will positively enhance mental, emotional and physical health and be applicable both personally and professionally.
What does this mean practically? It means that your team will have skills to hand in their everyday working lives enabling them to –
- Respond to work demands and challenges with resilience and creativity.
- Manage anxiety and overwhelm during stressful events and challenging adversities.
- Have improved concentration, memory, and problem solving ability.
- Achieve goals and increase productivity.
- Feel more confident, optimistic and positive.
- Manage personal problems with more flexibility and ease.
- Increase general health and well-being and have fewer days away from the work place.
- Foster a sense of self-worth and stay on an upward spiral of positivity and self esteem.
- Understand the origins and reasons for anxiety, fear and stress and cultivate a confident, calm outlook on life.
- Feel happier and enjoy life.
My courses and workshops include theory and practice giving participants the knowledge they require to understand the origins and triggers of unhelpful thought patterns, negative emotions and disabling beliefs. And the opportunity to practice the techniques to overcome these in order to thrive, mentally, emotionally and physically on an ongoing basis. My aim is always to empower people to easily integrate these practices into everyday life and experience the exceptional benefits on a daily basis.
According to the World Health Organisation stress has become “the global health epidemic of the 21st century” resulting in absenteeism that impacts not only the individual but their family, co-workers, employers and a business’s bottom line. In this age of high demand and long working hours it’s imperative that you and your staff are addressing your mental, physical and emotional health in a conscious and proactive manner, and what better place to do it than in the convenience of your own workplace?
Over many years, I have perfected transformative personal development programs and workshops tailored specifically to clients needs. Workshops are individual, carefully planned and professionally run. All teaching is supported by informative manuals.
I am experienced provider of corporate classes in meditation, self esteem, Yoga and Pilates. My background and expertise enables me to specifically address the needs of busy people working full time. Please feel free to contact me to discuss the best approach to your workplace well-being program.
Ruth’s in house classes draw on her extensive experience as a Meditation teacher and Self Esteem Enhancement coach